LETS PLAY THE “TYPE THESE WORDS IN YOU R TAG BOX AND POST THE FIRST AUTOMATIC TAG THAT COMES UP” GAME: DIRTY WORD ADDITION OK
I don’t know if someone has already done this but I just put the actual Creedence Bad Moon Rising song in the Teen Wolf scene instead of the Mourning Ritual cover and I can’t stop laughing I’m so sorry
Geek Studio’s Nintendo Giveaway!
OVER $250 WORTH OF PRIZES!
- 16GB USB 3.0 Pokemon Emerald GBA Flashdrive from Geek Studio
- Red Mushroom Keychain from Geek Studio
- Set of Kanto Gym Badges from Geek Studio
- It’s-A Me! Necklace from Geek Studio
- Majora Necklace from Geek Studio
- Triforce Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Gamer Geek Jelly Bracelet from Geek Studio
- Question Mark Tin with Coin Candies
- Super Nintendo Controller Tin with Mints
- Hyrulian Summer Candle from Fictitious Fragrances
- Green Hyrule Crest Necklace from Subtle Nerd
- Custom Pokemon Cross Stitch Keyring from TheBroship
- Kirby Pocket Mirror from Geek Studio
- Pikachu 2.25” Badge from Geek Studio
- Kirby’s Epic Yarn for Wii
- Kirby Mass Attack for NDS
PLUS your choice of ONE (1) game from this list:
- New Super Mario Bros. Wii - Wii
- Super Mario 3D World - Wii U
- Super Mario 3D Land - 3DS
- New Super Mario Bros. 2 - 3DS
- Pokemon Black OR White - NDS
- Pokemon Black 2 OR White 2 - NDS
- Pokemon X OR Y - 3DS
- Pikmin 3 - Wii U
- Kirby Dream Collection - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker - Wii U
- Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds - 3DS
- Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess - Wii
- Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass - NDS
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Wii
- Animal Crossing - 3DS
- Yoshi’s New Island - 3DS
- You must be following Geek Studio.
- Each reblog is an entry so you can reblog as many times as you want. Don’t spam though. That’s mean to your followers :)
- No giveaway only blogs!
- Worldwide shipping so everyone can enter.
- The winner will be announced within a half hour after ending. The winner will be posted publicly AND sent an ask so make sure your box is open!
The giveaway ends on May 16th, 2014 @ 9pm EST
aw shit get it wednesday
HA! I almost forgot to reblog this today
Every Wednesday from now on.
Its wednesday yo
this never comes on my dash at the right time anymore :( i think i went two weeks without it and now i’m reblogging it on a thursday
GOD DAMN YES FINALLY BLOGGED IT ON A WEDNESDAY
i don’t normally post porn sorry
think of the children
What the fuck
There are children here
I think I just came
Apparently the first draft for Hot Fuzz included a love interest for Nicholas named Victoria. Though she was cut from subsequent drafts a lot of her dialog was given to Danny - often without any changes.
Im fine with those changes. :-)
Never forget that Father Mulcahy was the best man on the damn camp, every time. The man who retrieved stolen penicillin and saved dozens of lives lives without breaking the confidence of a confession. The man who made everyone’s problems his own in just the right way. The man who cared about every man, woman and clueless kid who lived, suffered, got cared for or died at 4077. The man who lay in the side pod of an Evac chopper so it’d fly straight, scared shitless. The priest who’d kick your ass if he saw fit. And the man who’d still beat himself up about every little failure.
Father Mulcahy was the best human being in that entire damn camp, and at the end of it all he went home deaf and the only one who knew was BJ.
Never forget that in the movie, Odo was Father Mulcahy :)
"Fiction Writer’s Cheat Sheet."
Page 1 of 606